MBCEStore Barcode »
Card Printers »
Evolis Card Printer »
Evolis Pebble 4
Evolis Pebble 4 Card Printer
next-generation, highly versatile, single color card printer.
Pebble 4 is designed to cater to all your requirements, be they small runs or bulk personalization of plastic cards. Pebble 4 , today, is the ideal solution for any type of application that requires single-sided printing of badges: employee badges, student IDs, access control badges, transport passes, loyaltycards, payment cards and many more. Thanks to the most advanced printing engine in the market, Pebble 4 delivers high-definition badges within seconds. This solution benefits from the latest encoding technologies: ISO or JIS2 magnetic tracks, and smart card with contact or contactless (RFID). These encodingoptions can be seamlessly combined to personalize multifeatured cards in a single pass.
Pebble 4 comes in a splash of three different translucent colors that can be interchanged: switch from Fire Red to Jungle Green to Ocean Blue, and make sure Pebble 4 is always in line with your environment or taste.
Evolis Pebble 4 Specifications
Pebble 4, today, is the ideal solution for any type of application that requires single-sided printing of badges: employee badges, student IDs, access control badges, transport passes, loyalty cards, payment cards and many more.
Thanks to the most advanced printing engine in the market, Pebble4 delivers high-definition badges within seconds. This solution benefits from the latest encoding technologies: ISO or JIS2 magnetic tracks, and smart card with contact or contactless (RFID). These encoding options can be seamlessly combined to personalize multi-featured cards in a single pass.
Pebble 4 comes with a very convenient 100-card feeder. Yet, it can also turn into an elegant over-the-counter display, thanks to the manual feeding option that lets you print your badges, card by card, for instant delivery to the holder.
Pebble 4comes in a splash of three different translucent colors that can be interchanged:
switch from Fire Red to Jungle Green to Ocean Blue, and make sure Pebble 4is always in line with your environment or taste.
The Pebble 4 range of printers proudly carries the stamp of Evolis strong commitment to reliability, and therefore, benefits from unmatched quality along with a pioneering 3-year warranty.
Pebble Printer Specifications
Powerful, easy-to-use and cost-effective, the Pebble color printer personalizes and encodes all your plastic cards: identification, security, loyalty and leisure badges…
General printer specifications
- Color printing module
- 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm)
- USB connection
- Option for Ethernet TCP-IP connection
- 16 MB RAM
- Detachable feeder with a capacity of 100 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- Output hopper with a capacity of 50 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- 1-Button and 4-LED control panel
- Printer colors: Ocean blue, Fire red or Jungle green
- Color dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
- Enhanced color management system for top quality pictures
- Edge-to-edge printing
- Integrated ribbon saver for monochrome printing
- Personalization throughput will depend on card design and printer settings
- Color (YMCKO): 150 cards/hour
- Monochrome: up to 1000 cards/hour1
- Windows™ XP, 2003 and Vista, 32 & 64 bits
- Mac™ OS X v10.2, 10.3 and 10.4
- eMedia Card Designer Software for designing and editing badges
- Compatible with Windows™ XP, 2003 and Vista
- Connection to Microsoft™ Excel databases
- 2-panel KO black monochrome ribbon - 500 cards/roll
- 5-panel YMCKO color ribbon - 200 cards/roll
- Half-panel YMCKO color ribbon - 400 cards/roll
- Monochrome ribbons - up to 1000 cards/roll (black, red, green, blue, white, gold and silver)
- Special ribbons:
- Varnish hologram - 350 cards/roll
- Scratch-Off - up to 1000 cards/roll
- Encoding options (can be combined):
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811 HiCo/LoCo or JIS2
- Smart contact station - ISO 7816-2
- Smart contact station and encoding unit - PC/SC, EMV 2000-1
- Contactless encoding unit - ISO 14443A, B, ISO 15693, Mifare, DesFire, HID iCLASS
- Other types upon request
- 100-card additional feeder
- Manual card feeder: Ocean, Fire and Jungle
- Travel bag
- Cleaning kits
Use Evolis Genuine products for best performance and extended lifespan of your printer
- Printer, print head:3-year warranty, unlimited number of passes2
- All PVC, Composite PVC cards, PET, ABS1 and special varnished1 cards
- ISO CR-80 - ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm - 3.375” x 2.125”)
- From 0.25 mm (10 mil) to 1 mm (40 mil) - Dual-sided printing recommended from 0.50 mm (20 mil)
Card Feeder Capacity
- 100 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil), 300 cards (0.25 mm - 10 mil)
Card Output Hopper Capacity
- 50 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil), 300 cards (0.25 mm - 10 mil)
- Height: 192mm (9.25”)
- Length: 447mm (17.59”)
- Width: 237mm (9.33”)
- USB (cable supplied) - Option for Ethernet TCP-IP
- 110-230 Volts AC, 1.8 A, 60-50 Hertz - Printer: 24 Volts DC, 3 A
- Min/max operating temperature: 15° / 30° C (59° / 86° F)
- Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
- Min/max storage temperature: -5° / +70° C (23° / 158° F)
- Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Operating ventilation: free air
Evolis Card Printer designs, manufactures and markets plastic card printers, using the latest computer, mechanical and electronic technologies.Evolis printing solutions are distributed in more than 70 countries through a well-established network of distributors and resellers. We pay a particular attention to give our distributors the best possible service. Our commercial, marketing and technical teams are in permanent contact with our partners and provide them with all the necessary tools and with a fast and friendly after sales service.
About Card Printers
Wide selection of card printer for id cards.
You can also be interested in other
Evolis Card Printers.