Hand Held ImageTeam 3800 Specifications
A Windows®-based software program that enables users to quickly display decoded data or capture images using a handheld imager with RS-232 or USB connections. QuickView also can be used for programming the handheld imager through serial commands.
A Windows®-based software utility that enables you to use a PC to configure your handheld imager through an easy-to-use graphical user interface. Visual Menu allows you to download upgrades to a device’s firmware, change programmed parameters, and create and print programming bar codes. You can also set programming parameters for devices not attached to your PC, enabling one user to set up the programming for all of the devices in use at your organization.
Combines the features of QuickView and Visual Menu into a single package, enabling users to quickly and easily view digital images or configure the handheld imager through a simple and intuitive graphical user interface.
Image Capture Tools
Enables customers to incorporate images captured with a 2D handheld imager directly into documents created with tools such as Microsoft® Word or Paint Shop Pro.®
Point of Sale Controls
Hand Held Products has teamed with Microsoft® to provide Windows® Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS) drivers in our handheld imaging
devices. These drivers enable plug and play capability into the WEPOS operating system, minimizing development and configuration times and
providing an industry-standard interface for all peripherals.
Provide standard Unified Point of Sale (UPOS) drivers for Hand Held Products’ suite of handheld imagers. UPOS includes both OLE for Point of Sale (OPOS)- and Java for Point of Service (JPOS)-compliant drivers that can be used to interface to a specified group of Hand Held Products devices when writing JPOS or OPOS applications for retail environments.
Hand Held Products UPOS controls support RS-232, USB, and RS-485 interfaces to the connected device in Windows® XP, 2000, 98, and NT environments.
|| Adapter cable Mini DIN to mouse port
|| 5 volt DC power supply, input voltage
|| Ballistic nylon cover provides a hanging ring to suspend the scanner over the operator's workbench
|| Wall or counter holder in ESD-compliant material
|| Counter or wall mount holder
|| IT3800 holder (black)
|| Flex neck hands free stand for the IT3800
|| Beige colored flex neck holder for the IT3800
|| Flex neck holder, non-weighted
|| Black stand for presentation style scanning
|| USB Cable for the IT3800-11and T3800-12
|| USB Cable for IT3800-14 and T3800-15
|| Desktop/wallmount holder, beige ( fits all 3800 models)
Service and Repair
Hand Held Products, in conjunction with our Authorized Service Centers, deliver consistent, high-quality service and repair of your products - anywhere in the world.
- Platinum Service - For large installations with unique repair service requirements, we enable you to build your own optimum service plan to suit your needs.
- Gold Service - For mission-critical data collection applications, preconfigured spare devices shipped overnight to your location.
- Silver Service - Guaranteed three-day repair turnarounds to minimize downtime.
- Bronze Service - Guaranteed turnaround times at a minimal cost.
- Extended Warranty - When turnaround time is not a key factor, but being covered matters.
Our team of Hand Held Products professionals and business partners can assist you with in-depth solution planning and project execution, ranging from site analyses and consulting to software application development and system installations - all helping ensure that your project goals and long-term needs are met.
Our software consultants and Business Solution Partners work as an extension of your development team to understand your specific application requirements. Once determined, our software engineers will help create custom applications and tools to fit your exact business needs. Software services include:
- Software project management
- Software application design and development for batch and wireless environments
- Middleware interface development
- Quality control and application debugging
- Code review
- Application porting to new environments
- Application support
In developing software applications, we follow the rigorous industry standard Carnegie-Mellon Software Institute’s Capability Maturity Model (CMM). This modular approach ensures your application is portable and sustainable throughout the lifecycle of your solution.
*Software Services are quoted on a project basis and our end-users always maintain control of
Remote Device Management Services
Our highly trained staff can help you effectively plan for and deploy your remote device management solution with services including site analysis, consulting, installation and training.
Hand Held Products can assist you in designing or configuring your data collection system. Our highly trained consulting staff can enhance or supplement your own project team, ensuring a successful implementation. Consulting services include:
- RF network analyses and site surveys
- Software requirements definition
- Project specification and needs development
- Software development training for mobile applications
Enterprise Class Services
For customers engaged in large-scale deployments, our Enterprise Class Services provide comprehensive solutions configuration, reporting, and sustainment services for your most complex deployments - all with minimal impact to your internal resources.
Equipment Configuration and Staging (ECS)
Device staging and configuration can be an extremely inefficient process to manage internally. We have the ability to save you time and money, improving your overall ROI—by providing devices completely configured for a full “out of the box” solution. ECS services include:
- Battery charging
- SIM Card installation with EMEI reporting
- SD Card installation and testing
- Tethered stylus attachment
- Screen protector installation
- Terminal emulation loading
- Custom software application loading and configuration
- I/O connector cover installation
- Custom kitting and packaging
Application and Configuration Sustainment
From the day your device leaves our factory until its retirement, we protect the integrity of your unique configuration, ensuring consistent and predictable service and repair—regardless of how long the device has been in service.
- Service devices are returned with all of your applications and device settings installed.
- Software updates can be made throughout the lifecycle of your devices, allowing your service package to keep up with you.
Custom Hardware Configuration
Specifically designed for enterprise-class customers with unique requirements, we offer the option to customize your hardware solutions in a variety of ways:
- Housing colors
- Laser-etched marked housing
Drop-Ship Service and Reporting
If you don’t have a central warehouse, or don’t want the hassle of distributing new equipment to multiple locations, Hand Held Products can manage this for you. We have the capability to drop-ship your order to multiple locations and provide you with reports detailing what equipment went to which locations.