Hand Held On-Line Verifier Specifications
Enabling 100 percent “on the fly” verification. Whether installed on a thermal printer or a conveyor system, On-Line Verifiers offer a turnkey method of monitoring your print process.
State-of-the-Art Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Technology Ensures higher processing speed, faster printers and more analysis per symbol.
Multiple Scanning Methods
Provide reflectance, dimensional and format measurements.
Flexible Optical Configurations
Allow reading higher-density and low-contrast symbols.
Simple Setup and Real-Time Monitoring of Codes
QC Scan View Windows®-based software is easy to install and use.
Data match Compatibility
Secures encoded data equivalence.
Service and Repair
Hand Held Products, in conjunction with our Authorized Service Centers, deliver consistent, high-quality service and repair of your products - anywhere in the world.
- Platinum Service - For large installations with unique repair service requirements, we enable you to build your own optimum service plan to suit your needs.
- Gold Service - For mission-critical data collection applications, preconfigured spare devices shipped overnight to your location.
- Silver Service - Guaranteed three-day repair turnarounds to minimize downtime.
- Bronze Service - Guaranteed turnaround times at a minimal cost.
- Extended Warranty - When turnaround time is not a key factor, but being covered matters.
Our team of Hand Held Products professionals and business partners can assist you with in-depth solution planning and project execution, ranging from site analyses and consulting to software application development and system installations - all helping ensure that your project goals and long-term needs are met.
Our software consultants and Business Solution Partners work as an extension of your development team to understand your specific application requirements. Once determined, our software engineers will help create custom applications and tools to fit your exact business needs. Software services include:
- Software project management
- Software application design and development for batch and wireless environments
- Middleware interface development
- Quality control and application debugging
- Code review
- Application porting to new environments
- Application support
In developing software applications, we follow the rigorous industry standard Carnegie-Mellon Software Institute’s Capability Maturity Model (CMM). This modular approach ensures your application is portable and sustainable throughout the lifecycle of your solution.
*Software Services are quoted on a project basis and our end-users always maintain control of
Remote Device Management Services
Our highly trained staff can help you effectively plan for and deploy your remote device management solution with services including site analysis, consulting, installation and training.
Hand Held Products can assist you in designing or configuring your data collection system. Our highly trained consulting staff can enhance or supplement your own project team, ensuring a successful implementation. Consulting services include:
- RF network analyses and site surveys
- Software requirements definition
- Project specification and needs development
- Software development training for mobile applications
Enterprise Class Services
For customers engaged in large-scale deployments, our Enterprise Class Services provide comprehensive solutions configuration, reporting, and sustainment services for your most complex deployments - all with minimal impact to your internal resources.
Equipment Configuration and Staging (ECS)
Device staging and configuration can be an extremely inefficient process to manage internally. We have the ability to save you time and money, improving your overall ROI by providing devices completely configured for a full “out of the box” solution. ECS services include:
- Battery charging
- SIM Card installation with EMEI reporting
- SD Card installation and testing
- Tethered stylus attachment
- Screen protector installation
- Terminal emulation loading
- Custom software application loading and configuration
- I/O connector cover installation
- Custom kitting and packaging
Application and Configuration Sustainment
From the day your device leaves our factory until its retirement, we protect the integrity of your unique configuration, ensuring consistent and predictable service and repair regardless of how long the device has been in service.
- Service devices are returned with all of your applications and device settings installed.
- Software updates can be made throughout the lifecycle of your devices, allowing your service package to keep up with you.
Custom Hardware Configuration
Specifically designed for enterprise-class customers with unique requirements, we offer the option to customize your hardware solutions in a variety of ways:
- Housing colors
- Laser-etched marked housing
Drop-Ship Service and Reporting
If you don’t have a central warehouse, or don’t want the hassle of distributing new equipment to multiple locations, Hand Held Products can manage this for you. We have the capability to drop-ship your order to multiple locations and provide you with reports detailing what equipment went to which locations.
|| Zebra 105S/105Se/160S interface cable; includes power cable
|| Zebra Xi II, Xi III, and Xi III PLUS kit includes power cable
|| Zebra Xi II, Xi III, and Xi III PLUS, alternate cable, includes power cable
|| Datamax I/W class interface cable kit includes power cable
|| Zebra Z105SL interface kit includes power cable
|| Power supply (universal) for QCOLV10 (terminated)
|| Stand Skyhook
|| SATO 8400/8450/CL608/CL408/CL612/CL412,CL608E/CL408E/CL612E/CL412E includes power cable
|| Alternate Zebra Xi II interface kit includes power cable
|| Communication cable (null modem)
|| Zebra Z4M/Z6M interface kit includes power cable
|| Metal stand