MBCEStore Barcode »
Ticket Printers »
Ithaca Ticket Printer »
Ithaca 153 Ticket Printer
The 153 offers affordable receipt, journal, & validation printing for all of your applications. 153 Receipt Printer Leading companies in point of sale, hospitality and more look to Ithaca for fast, reliable printers that last. The Series 153 was designed by taking the industry standard, our Series 50, and adding more. Print speeds up to 9.5 lines per second are 3 times faster than the original Series 50. In addition, the 153 is a more compact, economical unit with excellent reliability and an industry leading warranty. Whats more, our impact printers utilize Oki technology, known worldwide for quality, reliability and a snap-in/snap out, user-friendly design. Choose from 4 different models; each delivers high performance at an extremely low total cost of ownership. We offer a standard two-year warranty with extended maintenance options to provide more service and convenience to our customers.
Ithaca 153 Specifications
Ithaca Series 153 Impact Printer
Meet the Ithaca® Series 153. Leading companies in the POS and hospitality industries trust the Ithaca brand for fast, reliable printers that last. Our 153 is a compact, economical printer with excellent reliability and an industry-leading warranty. It prints at speeds of 9.5 lines per second, and has the flexibility of receipt, journal and validation capabilities. Our 153 utilizes Oki® technology, known worldwide for quality, reliability, and a snap-in/snap-out user-friendly ribbon cassette. We have four different 153 models to choose from, each delivering high performance at an extremely low total cost of ownership, together with a 2-year warranty offering extended maintenance options. And, of course, the Series 153 is backed by our solid reputation for quality and reliability.
- Reliable, consistent impact printing.
- Snap-in/Snap out, user friendly ribbon cassette features Oki® impact technology.
- Choose from four different Series 150 models.
- Ready to configure easily into whatever system you're using.
- Space-saving footprint.
- 151Receipt (When ordered with Auto-Cut option,
- single-piece spill-resistant cover is standard.)
- 153Receipt/Journal/15-line Validation
- 154Receipt/15-line Validation
OUR PRINTING CHARACTERISTICS
- 9.5@10 char./line
- 5.9@40 char./line
OUR INTERFACE OPTIONS
- S232C: Bi-Directional Serial (9-Pin)
- EEE1284: Bi-Directional Parallel (25-Pin)
- Universal Serial Bus (USB)
Windowsô 95/98/2000/Me/XP, NT 4.0, OPOS
- Journal Lock
- Display Pass Thru (Serial Only)
- Auto-Cutter-Partial Cut leaves a 1 mm (.04 in.) tab in center of receipt.
- Light Gray or Black Cabinetry
OUR POWER REQUIREMENTS
- Internal Universal AC Power:
- 90 VAC to 264 VAC (Self-Ranging), 47 to 63 Hz
- Printer in full operation (using all available features)
- 4,000,000 to 5,000,000 Print Lines (Depending on Model)
- 22,000 to 30,000 Hours (Depending on Model)
Made to Order. Built to Last.
* Reliability data is based on our standard test conditions
simulating a normal retail operating environment.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL SPECS
- 0 to +50 degrees C (32 to +122 degrees F)
- 10 to 90% RH non-condensing
The retail POS environment. Grocery, clothing, retail, fast food and drug store chains use Ithaca products to provide fast printing and high-quality receipts.
About Ticket Printers
Small printers of tickets to use in restaurants, retail stores, fast food company and give receipt to your customers.
You can also be interested in other
Ithaca Ticket Printers.