MBCEStore Barcode »
Industrial Barcode Printers »
Ithaca Industrial Barcode Printer »
Ithaca 80PLUS Specifications
Series 80PLUS Thermal Printer.
The Ithaca® Series 80PLUS thermal printer. Get ready for crisp, clear receipts and coupons at an incredibly fast 5.3 inches per second (135mm per second). The 80PLUS is a big plus for a number of reasons. For starters, it accommodates a 4-inch diameter paper roll, which means the price per receipt using an 80PLUS is considerably lower than other thermal printers-thanks to reduced downtime and maintenance expense, plus a 44% decrease in roll changes! We offer a standard 2-year warranty with extended maintenance options as an added convenience. And, of course, the Series 80PLUS is backed by our solid reputation for quality and reliability.
Reliable, consistent thermal printing.
- Clear, crisp thermal graphics, logos, promotional messages, you name it.
- Space-saving footprint.
- Ready to configure easily into whatever system you are using.
OURPRINT SPEED SPECIFICATION
- 135 mm/sec. (5.3 in. per second maximum
- 8 lines per inch: 42.5 lines per second
- 6 lines per inch: 31.9 lines per second
OUR PRINTING CHARACTERISTICS
- Pitch (characters/inch)
- Maximum (characters/line)
All pitches are scalable up to eight (8) times horizontally or vertically.
Any mix of characters including scaling, reverse video, and rotated on the same line.
OUR INTERFACE OPTIONS
- RS232C: Bi-Directional Serial (9-Pin)
- IEEE1284: Bi-Directional Parallel (25-Pin)
OUR PRINTER DRIVERS
- WindowsTM 95/98/2000/Me/XP, NT 4.0, OPOS
- Barcode PDF 417
- Spill Resistant Cover
OUR POWER REQUIREMENTS
- Standard (External): 24 VDC
- Optional (External): 90-264 VAC Universal Switcher, 47-63 Hz
- *Printer in full operation (using all available features)*
- MCBF: 59 Million print lines
- Printhead Life: 188 Km
- Auto-Cutter: 1,000,000 Cuts
*Reliability data is based on our standard test conditions simulating a normal retail operating environment.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL SPECS
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +40 degrees C (32 to +104 degrees F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% RH non-condensing
OUR FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Print Speed: Up to 135 mm/sec. (5.3 in. per second)
- Print Resolution: 8 Dots per mm (203 dpi) Horizontal and Vertical
- Auto-Cutter: Partial Cut
- Standard Warranty: Two Years (Extended Maintenance Plan Available)
- Simple Loading of Receipt Paper
- Cash Drawer Drivers: Dual with Status (RJ11)
- Print Zone Width: 72 mm (2.83 in.)
- Emulations: Ithaca/IBM, Epson ESC/POS*, Axiohm
- APA Bit Map Graphics
- 67 Language Code Pages
- Data Buffer
- 8K (adjustable)
- Up to 38K RAM for a User-defined Character Set or Bit-image (adjustable)
- 63K Non-volatile Flash Buffer for Multiple Character Set and Bit-image Storage (accepts PCX images)
- Memory 256K Flash and 128K RAM
- Page Mode Capability
- Self Diagnostics
- Bar Codes - Code 39, Code 93, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A and UPC-E, Codabar, EAN8 and EAN13, Code 128
Automatic Status Back feature available as an option.
OUR REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- FCC Class
- CSA 950
- UL 1950
- TUV 950
OUR PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- 152 mm W x 216 mm D x 142 mm H
- (6.0 in. W x 8.5 in. D x 5.6 in. H)
Paper Roll (one ply thermal receipt):
- Width: 80 mm (3.15 in.)ï
- Diameter: 102 mm (4.0 in.)
- Length Per Roll: 122 m (400 ft.)
- Maximum Thickness: .09mm (.0035 in.)
WHO WE ARETransAct Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TACT) designs, develops, manufactures and markets transaction-based printers and related products under the Ithaca and Magnetec brand names. The companyís printers are used worldwide to provide receipts, tickets, coupons, register journals and other documents. The company focuses on the following vertical markets: point-of-sale (POS) and gaming and lottery. All of TransActís products are manufactured in ISO9001-certified facilities.
The retail POS environment. Grocery, clothing, retail, fast food and drug store chains use Ithaca products to provide fast printing and high-quality receipts.
About Industrial Barcode Printers
High volumen barcode labels printers and engines. Ideal for warehouse and manufacturing.
You can also be interested in other
Ithaca Industrial Barcode Printers.