MBCEStore Barcode »
Barcode Printers »
Ithaca Barcode Printer »
Ithaca POSjet 1000
Ithaca POSjet 1000 Specifications
Ithaca POSjet® 1000
The first printer to turn everyday receipts into marketing and customer retention tools.
The Ithaca POSjet® 1000 lets you print color logos, illustrations, coupons, special offers any promotional message, right on your receipts affordably. Fact is, single-handedly, POSjet® 1000 has created a whole new business-building, revenue-generating medium for restaurants and retail stores. It's a huge opportunity with endless potential for anyone who wants to keep customers coming back. And isn't that the point of sale?
Just a few POSjet® 1000 highlights:
- Each reliable HP cartridge has a 7-million-character capacity.
- Choice of four color options black, red, green and blue and the exclusive ability to print in any combination of two!
- Easy to integrate. Major emulations readily available.
- Drop-in replacement for leading impact receipt printers.
- Print two-color graphics, logos, even coupons.
- Resolution:Max. 208 dpi horizontal, 96 dpi vertical
- Print speed (@ 8 lpi):12 lps min. @ 10 cpl, 6 lps min. @40 cpl
- Line per inch (lpi):Selectable (defaults = 6 and 8)
- Characters per inch (cpi):Selectable to 30 max. (defaults=13, 14.8, and 17.3)
- Characters per line:74 max. (default=43)
- Print zone width:2.5 inches (63.5 mm.)
- Dimensions without cutter (in inches):6.75 W x 9.75 D x 5.25 H
- Dimensions without cutter (in mm.):172 W x 248 D x 134 H
- Dimensions with cutter (in inches):6.75 W x 9.75 D x 5.81 H
- Dimensions with cutter (in mm.):172 W x 248 D x 147.6 H
- Weight:6 lbs. (2.7 Kg)
- Shipping Weight:8 lbs. (3.6 Kg)
- RS232C:Bi-Directional Serial (9- or 25-Pin D-shell)
- IEEE1284:Bi-Directional Parallel (25-Pin D-shell or 36-Pin Centronics)
- niversal Serial Bus (USB)
- 10 Base-T Ethernet
- WindowsTM 95/98/2000/Me/XO. NT 4.0. OPOS
- Two-color printing (choose from black, red, green and blue)
- Auto-cutter, partial cut
- Adjustable ìpaper lowî sensor
- Extended Maintenance Plan
- Small power brick internally mounted in PowerPocketÆ slot: 100-240 VAC
- Universal Switcher, 47-63 Hz OR 24 VDC from external power source
- Printer in full operation (tear-bar model)*
- MTBF: 30,000 hours
- Auto-Cutter: 1,000,000 cuts
- *Reliability data is based on our standard test conditions simulating a normal retall operating environment.
- Typical Operating: 32 to +113oF, 0 to +45 oC
- Storage: 14 to +140 oF, -10 to +60 oC
- Typical Operating: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- CE Mark
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Simple Snap-In Cartridge with Fast-Drying Ink
- Standard Warranty: Two Years (Extended Maintenance Plan Available)
- PowerPocketÆ for Protected and Secure Storage of Power Supply
- Patented Insta-LoadÆ Automatic Paper Loading (Holds up to a 100 mm (4 in.) diameter paper roll)
- Cabinet Colors: Light or Dark Gray
- Cash Drawer Drivers: Dual with Status (Single RJ12)
- Font Selections: Draft, Large Draft and Near Letter Quality
- Selectable Printing Features of Bold, Italics, Size Scaling and Rotated
- Emulations: Ithaca/IBM, Epson ESC/POS*, Epson TM-U200*, Star, Citizen iDP 35xx, Microline
- APA and Epson Bit Map Graphics
- Data Buffer: 8K (Adjustable)
- 16K RAM Buffer for User-Defined Character Set or Bit Image (Adjustable)
- 16K Non-Volatile Flash Buffer for Multiple Character Set and Bit Image Storage
- Memory: 256K Flash and 128K RAM
- Bar Codes: Code 39, Code 93, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A and UPC-E, EAN8 and EAN13, Code 128
- Software Developerís Toolkit Available
- Print Zone Width: 63.5 mm (2.5 in.)
- 65 Language Character Sets Supported (EURO Character Included)
- Paper Out Indicator
- Ink Low Indicator
*Automatic Status Back feature available as an option.
- Paper roll (one ply thermal receipt): 3 inches (76 mm.) W, 4.0 inches (100 mm.) in diameter
- Paper roll thickness: .003 in. to .004 in. (.076 mm. to .102 mm.)
- Black, red, green, blue: Average 7 million characters to ink depletion (avg. 16 dots/character) **Reliability data is based on HPtest, results.
SUPPLIES & SERVICE
We offer convenient one-stop shopping for all your printer needs-paper, spare parts, manuals, printer servicing/refurbishment and more.
WHO WE ARE
TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq:TACT) is the leader in developing and manufacturing market-specific printers for transaction-based industries. These indus-tries include gaming, lottery, banking and hospitality. Each individual market has dis-tinct, critical requirements for printing and the transaction isnít complete until the receipt and/or ticket is produced. TransAct printers are designed from the ground up based on market specific requirements and are sold under the Ithaca and Epic product brands. TransAct distributes its products through OEMs, value-added resellers, selected distributors, and direct to end-users. TransAct has over two million printers installed around the world. TransAct has a strong focus on the after-market side of the business, with a high commtment to printer service, supplies and spares, with a high c side of the busines parts. TransAct is headquartered in Wallingford, CT.
As You Can See It is Loaded with Strking Features:
- Ink dries in a split second. Look, no smudges.
- Loads of memory for storing multiple graphic images.
- At 12+ lines per second, it's screaming fast -- yet whisper quiet.
- Surprisingly affordable ink cartridges.
- Each HP cartridge has a 7-million-character capacity.
- Patented Insta-Load® automatic paper loader.
- Prints 2-color logos, graphics, even coupons.
- PowerPocket® securely stores power supply in back.
- Vertically mounted board defies messy spills.
- Easy to integrate, with major emulations available.
The retail POS environment. Grocery, clothing, retail, fast food and drug store chains use Ithaca products to provide fast printing and high-quality receipts.
About Barcode Printers
Providing wide range of barcode printers and label printers including thermal transfer, direct thermal printers and supplies.Quicker first label out and shorter print times make the printers for bar code up to five times faster than before when processing most variable information.
You can also be interested in other
Ithaca Barcode Printers.